Sunday, August 3, 2008

FEAR

Ben has sent you a message on Kingdom Women Ministry .

What is your fear today ?
 before you  can answer to this question, what is fear ? for my own understanding and definition for this very word F.E.A.R. it simple mean False Evidence Appearing Real, so my dear that thing that you are afraid of is not real. Many people today are afraid of losing what they have, that is their fear, some are afraid today because they don’t know if they would be successful in the business, marriage, etc. listen to what JOB said about fear, for what I am afraid of have come upon me,  and now listen to what Paul said about fear,  FOR GOD HATH NOT GIVEN US THE SPIRIT OF FEAR; BUT OF POWER, AND OF LOVE, AND OF SOUND MIND. 2 Timothy 1:7. I had the opportunity to met a young girl from London last 4 days, and during our talks I came to understand that the reason why she is not given her life to CHRIST is because she is afraid of losing her funs and way of living, because she is a POLE DANCER, and she went further by telling me that she still young, and she is not lacking any thing, that coming to CHRIST will deny her funs, and she told me hey BEN I don’t  need God, and I wept for her, though I prayed that God will forgive her and touch her to understand; what am I trying to say? many people afraid because of bad informations,  who tells you that if you accept JESUS as your LORD and personal SAVIOUR that you will not have fun again? see what the bible said in the book of John 10:10b I am came that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly, there is a lot of funs in CHRIST JESUS, some people are much afraid of what people will say of them more than what concerning GOD in their life, because of that these set of people always loosed what they have by doing such, fear is the highest weapon that enemy uses to attack people of GOD, now listen to what God said that I should tell you, BUT NOW THUS SAITH THE LORD THAT CREATED YOU, BERNARD, AND HE THAT FORMED  YOU O BERNARD, FEAR NOT: FOR I HAVE REDEEMED YOU, I HAVE CALLED YOU BY YOUR NAME; THOU ART MINE, He went further by
telling you that He will be with you any where you go,  read Isaiah 43: 1-3.  so my beloved in the LORD, what are you afraid of? Are you afraid of death? See what God said, PSALM 118:17, I SHALL NOT DIE, BUT LIVE, TO DECLARE THE WORKS OF GOD, are you afraid of not getting what you need? See the word of GOD for you,  PHILIPPIANS 4:19, BUT THE LORD WILL SUPPLY ALL YOUR NEED ACCORDING TO HIS RICHES IN GOLRY BY CHRIST JESUS, are you afraid of successes? Listen to the word of GOD for you,  THUS SAITH THE LORD, YOUR REDEEMER, THE HOLY ONE OF ISRAEL; I AM THE LORD YOUR GOD WHICH TEACHETH YOU TO PROFIT, WHICH LEADETH YOU BY THE WAY THAT YOU SHOUDEST GO; ISAIAH 48:17, are you afraid of what the world will do to you? See these; GREATER IS HE THAT IN YOU THAN HE THAT IN THE WORLD, 1 JOHN 4:4, my beloved all you have to do is to totally give your life to the owner and ask Him to manage it for you, some Christian today does not totally given their life to CHRIST or committing to the thing of the church, because they have the theory of, they will be having much Christian visit in their house, he/she don’t want to be notice in the church because he/she don’t want to take any responsibility in the church. our adversary is a big liar, his work is to kill and destroy, JOHN 10:10A; he is not the LION, he can not give you a better gift, please don't listen to him, If you are touched by this message, I want you to pray and ask GOD to forgive you and take control of your life,  1JOHN 1:9, ask Him to manage your life for you because you can not do any thing with your life without HIM. May God bless you as you put His words in practice.
I love you all, yours Beloved
BEN O. N. DOMINIC

No comments: