Wednesday, August 6, 2008

I Am His Child

I AM HIS CHILD


I am thankful that I am a parent,
And my children are precious to me.
I have loved them with all of my being,
And cared for their needs tenderly.

They come running to me with their problems,
And believe I'll be able to find
The answers they need to help solve them,
Thus leaving their worries behind.

But I find when it's my turn for problems,
And I feel all bogged down in despair,
Then I run as a child to my Father,
And I cast upon Him all my care.

I just bask in that much needed comfort
Which only His arms can provide,
As He tenderly dries all my teardrops,
While my needs unto Him I confide.

I'm made strong when I'm helping my children,
As I draw all my strength from above;
And I know that my Heavenly Father,
Will nourish this child with His love.

        Written By: Betty Jo Mings

No comments: