Saturday, August 30, 2008

Psalms 61

1 Hear my cry, O God;
        attend unto my prayer.
2 From the end of the earth will I cry unto thee,
        when my heart is overwhelmed.
Lead me to the rock that is higher than I;
3 for thou hast been a shelter for me,
        and a strong tower from the enemy.
4 I will abide in thy tabernacle for ever:
        I will trust in the covert of thy wings. Selah.
5 For thou, O God, hast heard my vows:
        thou hast given me the heritage of those that fear thy name.
6 Thou wilt prolong the king's life:
        and his years as many generations.
7 He shall abide before God for ever:
        O prepare mercy and truth, which may preserve him.
8 So will I sing praise unto thy name for ever,
        that I may daily perform my vows

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness I love your blog. I am a Christian and I think this is absolutely beautiful. I am very suprised no oneelse has made a comment. Keep up this beautiful gift our LORD has given you. A new friend in JESUS!!!