Monday, August 4, 2008

Pretty Food

 
Monday, August 4, 2008
August 4, 2008... "Pretty Food"

Well... I was at a wedding this past Friday,
(Simeon and Nicole Barrett...God Bless them...)
and I figured...while the Bride and Groom was taking photos...
let me take a picture of the "Pretty Food"... So... I call this Photo... "Pretty Food"
I hope that your mouths waters...
When it does...thank the Lord for the small stuff...like pretty food...
things that we just take for granted at times...the air we breathe, the water we drink, the food that God provides...
let's thank Him today for the "Pretty Stuff"
Jesus, Health, Family, Friends, Wealth, Our Homes, Our Apartments, Our Cars
Walking, Talking, Sight, CHILDREN...YES...CHILDREN... WOW...
Let's thank Him for our safety, love, peace, grace, FORGIVENESS, PROMOTION
Strength, Power, Faith, let's Thank GOD for OUR very DEAR lives....
When you think about it......Start Thanking...
Diannette, my wife sings a song during worship...the words are...
"I've got so much to THANK THE LORD for....
I've got so much to THANK THE LORD for....
When I LOOK around and SEE what the LORD has Done for me...
I've got so much to THANK THE LORD for...."
So today...look around SEE and say THANK YOU GOD...for these PRETTY THINGS...
Elder JDH
8-4-2008
 
 

 
 
Check out my new Blogs... Give it a "look-see" and leave a comment if it blesses you.

Today My Brothers and Sisters Blog

I have ALSO created a Blog website for our Prayer Requests and Praise Reports...
http://theprayerwarriorsnetwork.blogspot.com/
 
Email: The Prayer Warriors
 
Check me out on the web:
MYSpace  Youtube  FaceBook


 

Stay Focused
and
Blessed.........................
Jan

No comments: