Friday, August 1, 2008

Get Over

First of all I have to thank the almighty father for His grace upon my life, My name is BERNARD O.N. DOMINIC, the LORD anointed me to preach His word every where I go, and I live for that, just to preach His word, to be a blessing to those that will accept His word which is life, so if you know that you want to live life in fullness, you have to accept the word of the Father, JESUS CHRIST the SAVIOR. John 1: 1-12

The topic of my message is;  GET OVER YOUR PAST. Before we get into this message I will like us to know that with CHRIST in our life nothing shall be impossible. What is your past? Before you can be able to answer this question, I just want you to know that we all have a past. It’s either our PRISON, our  EXCUSE, or our SPRINGBOARD to the future. And one thing is certain, until we break the CHAIN that ties us to it we can never move forward in anything we do in life. Allow me to use these to tell you how it looks like, I saw a big Irish wolfhound chained to a post in a neighbour’s back yard one day, and the chain was all the more cruel, because of the dog’s obvious desire to be free, that is the case of many people today most especially the so called Christian, who should have been movers and shakers reduced to wimps and whiners, WHY? Because they are chained to the past by an unforgiving heart. Just a single chain around the big dog’s neck incapacitated it’s entire body.  You said I am pastor, minister, Evangelist, general overseas, therefore you think you are too big to be hold by the chain of unforgiving, you are a liar, now listen to what the bible said, For IF YOU PASTOR, MINISTER, EVANGELIST, GENERAL OVERSEAS FORGIVE MEN THEIR OFFENCES, YOUR HEAVENLY FATHER WILL ALSO FORGIVE YOU. BUT IF YOU FORGIVE NOT MEN THEIR OFFENCES, NEITHER WILL YOUR FATHER FORGIVE YOUR OFFENCES. Matthew 6:14-15. I will not forget what he/she has done to me, it is too much for me to forget just like that, it is over my dead body to forgive him/her, I am in this condition today is because of he/she, he/she ruined my life, it is very painful, I don’t want to see him/her with my eyes again, he/she is evil, I will not go to that church again because of what mr B did to me, I will divorce my wife/husband because of what she/he did to me. This is your reason why you can not forgive the past. Now let me ask you, why do you chose to put your self into bondage and prison? Every day you disturbed God in prayer without knowing that
you are the one holding the answering of your prayer. The prison you are does not need the help of higher authority to get you out, you are the one to do that for your self, HOW? By forgiving those that offended you, see what Paul said, forgive one another as quickly and thoroughly as God forgive you, Ephesians 4:32. Jesus despite what they did to Him on the cross, He defeated His enemies by refusing to hold grudges, Luke 23:34. unforgiveness is a thief, taking away your blessing from God daily, HOW CAN UNFORGIVENESS BE A THIEF YOU SAID,  listen, it is the window through which Satan used to enter and took away your blessing from God, John 10:10; Cast all your problem unto JESUS CHRIST THE SON OF GOD, HE will take good care of you; 1 Peter 5:7  count the past all joy, and remember that every thing is working good for your soul because you are a child of God, Romans 8:28; I have a lot to say about this sickness in the life of many today, but I will like to stop here, but before I do that, listen, ALLOW THE SPIRIT OF GOD TO MOVE IN YOUR HEART RIGHT NOW, AND YOU WILL SEE YOUR SELF DOING WHAT YOU THINK THAT IS HARD TO DO. Until we meet again, yours BELOVED Ben O.N. DOMINIC, I love you all.
   
By His Grace
Ben

No comments: