Thursday, August 28, 2008

What Will You Do

What Will I Do with This Man, Jesus?

Upon the journey of my faith,
Which I walk every day;
I see Jesus in so many,
And in various other ways.

I try to set His example,
To teach and walk in His love.
I try to help all others,
As He sends me blessings from above.

I offer Him a drink,
As I come across those who thirst.
I reach out to help the needy,
Those who are last now
But, someday, will be first.

I share His words with others,
To encourage and lift up.
From His hand, my words have been anointed
And, from His cup, I sup.

We often visit together
As, with me, He forever abides.
I consult Him, daily, with my problems
Until, the raging storms, He subsides.

I seek His wisdom, intently,
As He directs me by His light.
He never leaves me or forsakes me,
And guides me safely through the night.

I share, with Him, my troubles;
Along with those of my fellow man.
He sends me solutions to problems
And, upon His Word, I shall forever stand.

I lean upon His wisdom.
I place my hand in His.
There is no other love as great,
Whenever we know His.

I surrender my life, completely,
As He nourishes and restores my soul.
He's the only One with perfect love,
And He blesses and makes me whole.
 © Sandra Lewis Pringle



Stay Focused
and
Blessed.........................
Jan

No comments: