Saturday, August 23, 2008

It's Already Done

Daily Golden Footprints
I Have Already Done it!


2Sa 23:2 The Spirit of the LORD spoke by me, and his word was in my tongue

The Spirit of the Lord is speaking to you today

How long, my child will you sit there and wait for me? I am waiting for you to act. Did I not tell you that you have already been given power over the enemy if you are my child? Did I not tell you that what you bind on earth will be bound in heaven and what you loose on earth will be loosed. You must use your authority and deal with it. I told you to decree a thing and it shall be established. I have instructed you to speak to things and they must obey you. Is it not in my Word? Do you not already know that I have already given it unto you? I have already freed you from the enemy. Stand up and fight with the authority that I have given to you. Use my Word and my promises to forbid the enemy from stealing from you what I have already given to you. If you had a big TV and DVR, which a thief broke in and was trying to steal, would you not stand up to him and fight? You would call the police or resist him by yourself or with a
weapon if need be. You might even call someone to help. But you would not stand there helplessly and let him take whatever he desires. Why have you not stood up and used your authority? I have already given you so much. It already belongs to you. Dont let the devil steal any more from you. That has always been his method of operation. He tries to makes you think that you cannot stop him. If you believe him that you are powerless against him and let him have it, he gets to keep it.

I never intended you to be in any kind of trouble. I sent my son to supply all of your needs. I send my son for your healing. I sent my son for your salvation and the salvation of your family. I hate divorce. It is never my perfect will. Stand on my Word in my name. I hate the works of the flesh. Read my promises. I have already done it. Therefore, it is already done. You just have to stand up and fight the devil with my name and my word. He is trying to take it from you. Dont let him.

You still have to fight the battle, but then I am loosed to win it for you. Will you please stand up today and put your foot down. You are not the sons of Sceva. You are in me and empowered by me. Obey my Words and see me manifest many things for you, my child. Do not keep waiting on me! I am waiting on you. Act on the Word already spoken to you. Use your authority. You have already won this battle, just act in faith. It is already yours. Dont let the devil steal it. Thus Saith the Lord

References
(Luke 10:19) Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.

(Job 22:28) Thou shalt also decree a thing, and it shall be established unto thee: and the light shall shine upon thy ways.

(Mar 11:23-24) For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith. 24 Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them.

(Gal 5:1) Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage.

(Mark 16:17-18) And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues 18 They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.

(Isaiah 1:19) If ye be willing and obedient, ye shall eat the good of the land:

(1 John 5:14-15) And this is the confidence that we have in him, that, if we ask any thing according to his will, he heareth us 15 And if we know that he hear us, whatsoever we ask, we know that we have the petitions that we desired of him.

In Him,
Prophetess Frances Lloyd
Daily Golden Footprints
footprints@dailygoldenfootprints.com
www.dailygoldenfootprints.com
Prayer requests are welcome. We attempt to answer each request personally and give a Rhema Word of Encouragement as we receive it from the Lord.
You have permission and are encouraged to copy, repost or forward Daily Golden Footprints in its entirety to your friends who might enjoy this Word.
We need contributors to pledge monthly to help with the continued overhead of this ministry. To Send Offerings or Purchase Books, to help meet the expenses of this prophetic ministry, please Use PayPal or write Frances Lloyd, Daily Golden Footprints, 211 Northgate, Waxahachie, Tx 75165.
Perhaps You subscribed to the Daily Golden Footprints, or someone subscribed for you. You can (1)change your email address, (2)Subscribe or (3)Unsubscribe yourself from our subscriber list simply by writing via return Email and put your new address, or SUBSCRIBE or UNSUBSCRIBE in the subject line.



[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]


Back to top
Reply to sender | Reply to group | Reply via web post
Messages in this topic (1)
8.1.
Sharing Scripture
Posted by: "Jan Fleming" jan51072002@yahoo.com   jan51072002
Fri Aug 22, 2008 7:21 pm (PDT)
Blessings from God's Holy Word~
 
Wherefore God also hath highly exalted Him, and given Him a name which is above every name:
That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth;
And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.
Philippians 2:9-11 (KJV)
 
Thou hast made known to me the ways of life; Thou shalt make me full of joy with Thy countenance.
Acts 2:28 (KJV)
 
Pray for the peace of Jerusalem: they shall prosper that love thee.
Psalm 122:6 (KJV)
 
The LORD bless thee, and keep thee:
The LORD make His face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee:
The LORD lift up His countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.
Numbers 6:24-26 (KJV)
 
Love and Prayers,
Jan


Stay Focused
and
Blessed.........................
Jan

No comments: