Monday, September 22, 2008

Daily Devotional by Max Lucado

Daily Devotional by Max Lucado
“the One who came still comes and the One who spoke still speaks”

September 22

Guide me in your truth, and teach me, my God, my Savior.
Psalm 25:5 (NCV)

It's not fair," we say. It's not fair that I was born in poverty or that I
sing so poorly or that I run so slowly.

But the scales of life were forever tipped on the side of fairness when God
planted a tree in the Garden of Eden.

All complaints were silenced when Adam and his descendants were given free
will, the freedom to make whatever eternal choice we desire.

Any injustice in this life is offset by the honor of choosing our destiny in
the next.


From: Everyday Blessings
Copyright (J. Countryman, 2004)
Max Lucado





Stay Focused
and
Blessed.........................
Jan

No comments: