Monday, September 8, 2008

What is Love? by Sean J

Has anyone ever told you they love you? But their actions said different.

Well ask yourself did they really and trully love you or was it just words in order to gain.

We all have definitions of what we think love is, but what is the real and true meaning of love.

Well as you know God is love so who better to tell us then him.

1cor.13:4-7

4 Love is patient and kind. Love is not jealous or boastful or proud 5 or rude. It does not demand its own way. It is not irritable, and it keeps no record of being wronged. 6 It does not rejoice about injustice but rejoices whenever the truth wins out. 7 Love never gives up, never loses faith, is always hopeful, and endures through every circumstance.

 

This is your outline to compare with anyone who says they love you. Do they have all the qualities that God said ? If not you might want to rethink somethings huh?

 

NOW FOR ALL THOSE WHO WANT TO HELP PEOPLE AND DO ALL THESE GOOD WORKS FOR OTHERS WITH A N ATTITUDE.

 

ASK YOURSELF IS LOVE DRIVING YOU TO DO YOUR GOOD DEEDS? OR DO YOU DO THEM FOR THE GLORY OF WHAT MAN HAS TO SAY?

ARE YOU JUST TRYING TO BE SEEN ?

 

If you are doing anything good but its not out of love.......GUESS WHAT!!! ITS IN VAIN 

LETS SEE WHAT GOD SAYS:1COR.13:1-3

  1 If I could speak all the languages of earth and of angels, but didn’t love others, I would only be a noisy gong or a clanging cymbal. 2 If I had the gift of prophecy, and if I understood all of God’s secret plans and possessed all knowledge, and if I had such faith that I could move mountains, but didn’t love others, I would be nothing. 3 If I gave everything I have to the poor and even sacrificed my body, I could boast about it;but if I didn’t love others, I would have gained nothing.

 WELL I HOPE I COULD BE SOME HELP

GOD BLESS

No comments: