Monday, September 15, 2008

A Healing Touch


A Healing Touch

Some little girls are called
To love mothers who are ill.
They tiptoe in, to share their love,
And whisper to be still.

With a gentleness and
Wisdom far beyond their years,
They come (as ministering angels)
To kiss away our tears.

Tenderly, we hear their loving hearts
With every smile, so sweet,
And, as we feel that love,
We hear God gently speak.

"I am here to walk with you
Through the darkest storm.
Though, at times, you feel all alone;
With your strength long gone.

I am here to carry you
Through the stormy night.
You may feel so weak, unable to go on.
But, I am here, arms holding you.

Your effort cannot keep you strong.
I am coming, in your deepest pain,
To whisper, "Trust Me. Now, you can.
For, I am here and I know
Your heart is crying in the rain.

One day soon, you will not fear.
In your darkness, I will restore.
I am here to replace all that is not.
Light will come to you once more.

For, I am the One
Who can see you through.
In lonely nights, longing to see
The sun, I will come to carry you.

Do not fear for your family.
I am able to fill in every gap.
I can meet their daily need.
It is not for you to fret.

I understand how you wish
You could give them more.
But, I am making sure they will know
My everlasting love the more.
 Soft Whispers from

Stay Focused
and
Blessed.........................
Jan

No comments: